Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tickled Pink Jewelry

I am so excited to share with all of you my new little business venture! To make a long story short, a friend of mine is a jewelry wholesaler in my hometown. She brings in adorable, designer inspired, super affordable jewelry for local boutiques, salons, etc. She also does the occasional jewelry party and fundraisers. She knew that because of Mickeys and my traveling, it has not been possible for me to get a job where I have to be somewhere 9-5 in one location (at least for now). Therefore, she presented to me the opportunity to sell “Tickled Pink Jewels.”

I bought my own inventory from her and had my first party at my Mom’s new house. It was a success! Everyone loved the jewelry and how reasonable it was, not to mention gorgeous and perfect for spring!

I will be doing home parties and hopefully getting involved in some charity events as well! Check out Tickled Pink’s website at www.tickledpinkjewels.com. There is no catalog or anything like that, but I own my inventory and what I have is what is for sale. I will be getting new inventory regularly! Hostesses receive 20% of the total party sales in jewelry!
Here are some pictures from my first party! 











No comments:

Post a Comment