Friday, September 30, 2011

A Beautiful Morning.

What a beautiful morning it is here. I love nothing more than a breezy, sunny morning to start my day off right. Every morning I get up with my hubs to make him breakfast. I love making eggs. That probably sounds strange but it is something I have always liked to do (and I have often said I would love to own a cute little breakfast cafĂ©…but that’s another story). After he eats, I take Jagger out to do his morning business and play fetch in the yard for a while. Then, it’s my turn…I make myself coffee and something to eat. I go through phases of what I want for breakfast. A month ago all I wanted to eat was cereal with blueberries, now all I want is peanut butter toast. But anyway…


I bring my breakfast onto our back patio. I love looking out into the sound and watching the water. Little waves roll in and crash on the beach while crab trap buoys bob up and down in the water. Boats are usually out, and today a big, white yacht is powering through the water. I love watching the boats go by. I usually say my prayers out here, because it is quiet and I can focus. I thank God everyday for many things…I thank him for sending his only son to die for our sins, I thank him for my family and friends, and I thank him for the beauty that surrounds me every morning.  <3 J

No comments:

Post a Comment