Thursday, May 10, 2012

My night time run turned photo-shoot.



A few nights ago I decided that it was too beautiful outside to go to the gym, so I laced up my running shoes and headed out of our development. The weather was SOOOO gorgeous! 68 and sunny with a nice cool breeze. And to make it better, the sun was setting. Ahhh, I love nights like these. It felt so good to run outside with the breeze blowing in my face...I couldn't help but feel so grateful that I have two legs that work and a healthy body that allows me to go for a run. How blessed I am!


I probably did not get the most "efficient" exercise, but I could not help but stop to take pictures! I have been running every night since this "photo-shoot," and am thinking it is time to register for another half-marathon (this will be my 4th). Anyone want to join me!?


No comments:

Post a Comment