Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I need suggestions!!!

I feel like I need a blog MAKEOVER!! When I started my blog, I had no idea what I was doing. I did not  know at the time that my world was going to expand and I was going to find a million blogs/meet a bunch of people who inspired me and taught me how to make/cook/try things. That being said, I think I limited myself a bit with my blog name. Although the intention of this blog was to write about Mick, Jagger, and my adventures as the "New Rolling Stones," we have now settled into our own home and are coming up on our 1 year anniversary :) That being said, I don't feel as though we are "so new" anymore.


I want to start incorporating more cooking and DIY projects into my blog, and maybe change its direction that was it was originally intended for. Does anyone have any SUGGESTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS?  Should I start a new blog completely or just totally switch this one up. I feel as though it may be easier just to start a new one instead of totally tearing this one apart...


Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment