Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh, how I love fall!

I love fall. It is definitely my favorite season of the year for many reasons. In no specific order, these are the top ten reasons why I love this season:

1.       I love cool air.

2.       I love the colors of the trees.

3.       It reminds me of hot apple cider (yummm).

4.       I love anything and everything pumpkin.

5.       Starbucks brings back fall drinks, like the Salted Caramel Mocha (double yummm).

6.       It’s the start of football season.

7.       I love hayrides.

8.       I love Halloween decorations.

9.       I love trick or treating (still…I went last year)

10.   I love Thanksgiving (and the start of Christmas music!)
(My brother, our labradoodle, and me last year on Trick or Treat)
(My sister-in-law and me at a Vikings game)



No comments:

Post a Comment