Monday, December 12, 2011

Greetings from MinnesOHta!

Well it has been awhile since I have been on Blogger!! I have been so busy lately because Mickey and I just moved to Minnesota for his job.The past few weeks have been packed with packing up our apartment in Florida, driving to Minnesota (its a LOOOONNNG drive from Florida to Minnesota), finding an apartment here, moving in, unpacking, etc. etc! This is the first chance I have gotten to sit down at my computer in a while, so I figured I would check in here in blog-land!


I am loving Minnesota's winter weather. It really feels like Christmas here (as opposed to Florida, where it did NOT feel like Christmas). We have had a few inches of snow and the best part is that its sunny here 98% of the time! Its cold and sunny, what could be better!?


I will be getting back to blogging, so stay tuned...I have some fun creations coming up! (Hint..I'm making gender reveal cupcakes for a friend and everyone will find out the sex of her baby by biting into them at Bible Study this week! yay!)


Have a blessed night!



No comments:

Post a Comment