Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blue Angels

About a week ago my in-laws and I drove to the Naval Air Station in Pensacola to watch the Navy’s Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels. It was such an amazing experience! I had never seen fighter jets up close, let alone watch them fly over my head for an hour. The pilots were amazingly gifted and obviously very, very, VERY trained, because the stunts they performed took extreme precision and left ZERO room for error. The jets flew within 18 inches of each other at certain points during the show. UNBELIEVABLE! Below are some videos I took at the practice.

Here the jets are flying 18 inches apart from one another!


I would highly recommend going to watch the Blue Angels perform (they travel all over the country to different air shows). If you are ever in Pensacola, going to practice is a MUST!! To read more about the Blue Angels, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment