Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Funday.

Why helllllo everyone! Hope your Monday has been good and a great start to the rest of the week! I started my day off at neighborhood Bible study, which was great. My friend Kristine hosts it and three other neighbors come with their little kids...there are little twins (precious), and three little boys probably all under the age of six. This neighborhood is FULL of twins! It must be something in the water out here! I think there are four sets in our little development....but anyway...


After Bible Study I drove to Target, parked my car, and turned it off. Then, as I was about to get out of the car, I realized that I had NO CLUE why I was even at Target! HA! Who does that? I think I am so Target obsessed that my body just drives the car there when my brain is not working...so I turned the car back on and drove out of the parking lot before I went in and spent another $200 on cute things that I really WANT but don't necessarily NEED at the moment. ;)


I turned out of the parking lot and headed into town to wait for Mickey to be done with work. He started his "Offseason Training Activites," also known as "OTAs" today. I dropped him off at 8am and knew he would be done around 1pm, so I just waited in the parking lot for a bit and browsed Pinterest on my phone, which I am addicted to and cannot help myself but to look at it at least 20 times a day.


Once we got home I decided to spray paint some objects that were given to me instead of being put in the trash. Recently I have been really interested in, and wanting to, find old pieces of furniture and rehabbing them. If anyone has any advice or knows of great places to look in the Minneapolis area, let me know! Once I am done with my newest project I will post pictures. Stay tuned! Happy Monday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment