Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New neighbors.

I meant to post this before my Easter Cupcake blog entry, so in case you are confused read this first! Whoopsies ;)


Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well :) I have been so so busy trying to unpack our house! We only moved in a week ago but I feel like its been much longer because so much has happened!


First of all, we have the BEST most amazing neighbors anyone could ever ask for. The second day we moved in, four girls (ages 12 and 13) showed up at our front door with brownies in a jar that said "welcome."We invited them into our house and talked to them for 15 minutes, and the rest is history. Since then, we have met their parents and been welcomed into the community with open arms. The girls even brought us flowers a few days later! I could not feel more blessed to live in our neighborhood with a group of caring people. I feel like God really has had his hand in our decision to move and pick our neighborhood. We feel extremely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment