Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simple Joys.

I am having one of those days where I just feel extremely blessed. I woke up to my sweet dog snuggling with me and my hubby next to me. Even though I have a stuffy nose (with lovely green snot ;) I am alive and well. I had a phone interview for the accelerated nursing program I applied to this morning, and I think it went very well. I will update you all with "results" when I hear. 


Jagger and I went for a walk around the neighborhood, and when I say around, thats exactly what I mean. We walked through the farmers fields on the outskirts of our neighborhood so Jagger could "hunt." He is so funny. He leaps and bounds like a jack rabbit through the weeds. He is so happy when he's running free!


We then went to the park, where Jagger repeatedly tried to climb up the slide. So comical! He is a funny dude.



Then we continued our walk through the fields behind our house. They are so gorgeous, especially with the lush green grass and little dandelions growing through the field. 



When we got home, I dried Jagger off since he was covered in mud, and vacuumed my flood since it too was covered in mud! (The joys of having a new house with no grass!) We then climbed into bed to continue reading "Heaven is Here" by Stephanie Nelson Read the preview here.  Order the book here. She is the author of http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ and is such an inspiration. She is recovering from a nearly fatal plane crash with faith, grace, and humor. Check her out!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment