Friday, April 27, 2012

we have a WALKWAY!

I never thought I would see the day that I got excited about "household stuff," like my vacuum (Dyson ball..ohhhh yeah!), my appliances, my toilets (we got cool flusher thinger-majiggers), and every other thing in/around my house. I used to think my parents were CRAZY when they got excited about things like this. I would think "really? you are ecstatic that you got a new vacuum, are you nuts?" But now, that is me. What have I become?!


Anyway, the LATEST exciting addition to our home is...a walkway. We used to walk from our stone driveway onto an ugly piece of wood to walk, then up our front steps! But now, we have this baby:


Jagger checking it out. Maybe now we won't have as many MUDDY PAWPRINTS all over our hardwood floors?!!

Anyway, now I am going to be cleaning my house since poor Mickey had a stomach bug...time to disinfect my awesome toilets. ;) Have a great Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment