Saturday, April 21, 2012

Non Alcoholic Sangria

Yesterday I picked my neighbors up from school and we went to Michael's to get some fun arts and crafts supplies. We have a whole list of things we want to make, so we started with buying crayons and canvases to make these. I am pretty sure this is the hottest thing on Pinterest at the moment, so we figured we had to give it a try. On the way home hubby called me and asked me if I could make a "fruit punch" of sorts for our new jug from Pottery Barn. The girls and I stopped at the local grocery store and bought random ingredients, but it turned out yummy!


You need:
1 liter Lemonade
1 liter Sierra Mist
2 quarts Raspberry Cranberry Juice (or any red juice you like).
A bunch of different fruit (oranges, apples, strawberries, grapefruit) cut into wedges. You can add as much or as little as you would like :)
Ice


Mix all liquids together, adding fruit and ice on top. Stir and either leave out on counter or put in fridge. Makes a great alternative to regular Sangria for kids or those who prefer non alcoholic beverages :)


I apologize, but by the time I was able to take the picture it was half gone. Anyway, it is a pretty decoration on your counter along with a yummy refreshment :) Add sherbert on top for an extra delicious twist! 


Enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment